Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tired at work revive with oils


A crazy work scheduel got you down? Are you tired at work? Do you constantly have to fight of yawns. Perhaps a simple solution if a little motivation for your senses. I keep a simple bottle of Pepermint Essential oil in all of my work areas. I have one on my desk at work and one at home. I also have one in my clients office so that if I am there I can get to it. The idea is simple the scent of Pepermint oil is very stimulating so I just uncap the bottle and take a big breath of the scent. This wakes me up and revitilizes better than a cup of coffe or coke would do and of course if much mor healthy for me.
As always if you use oils we would love to know what you use them for and how feel free to respond below and we will post the answers.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment