Friday, December 18, 2009


Therapeutic Essential Oils have been around since before the time of Christ in fact the three wise men brought the baby Jesus gifts of Gold Frankincense and myrrh and what wise gifts these were the baby Jesus would need protection from sickness and Frankincense does just this. In fact as I have gone through this year each morning I rub a drop of Frankincense onto my feet and I have been exposed to the Swine flu Bronchitis and pneumonia and many other things and have not felt a single effect. I hope that you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year and may you stay healthy throughout the year to come.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, interesting, havent heard of Frankincense since reading bible stories as a child...I am looking at Rocky mountain oils now, thanks for the link :)

    ReplyDelete